Kindness will find you when darkness has fallen ...

My, my do I feel so much better after my pilgrimmage! Things are explosive. There is a nice balance between happiness and melancholy. I feel I am standing at the edge of a great mystery, poised on the cusp of a new awareness.

Yesterday, I tried (vainly) to articulate what I was feeling to poor Heather, and though it was a relief to speak what had been rattling around in my mind for the better part of two weeks, I don't think I really voiced the heart of the matter. My feelings run DEEP, and there is always a new discovery lurking when I confront them, and it's quite exciting actually - scary, often painful, but exciting.

Writing this trip account will be wonderful, for I will use the medium to order these thoughts.

My story has reached 73 pages. I hope to finish it tonight, after yoga.

Snake Day Countdown: 20 days!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I got your "pink owl" right here!
Dan said…
We'll have at least four snakes for Snake Day! It really will be Snake Day. (I wonder what we'll do for Deformed Mole Day.)

And, Nolte, didn't the Pink Owl end up on your arm?

Popular posts from this blog

My Keynote Address to the Calumet High School Class of 2016