It's just a whole other trip I guess. Everything. I'm on this whole other trip right now, different even from last week. I'm not down at all, I'm just OUT THERE and that isn't always so bad. Being an introvert (which indeed I am) I think that the prospect of spending so much time in front of people, all the time, is causing some flickering behind the eyes and maybe I'm just gearing up for it. I'm okay. Just random. On the noisy shore, standing at the edge of you. Could these dreams of your's be true?

Katrina is right. I do have lots of mood swings, can be very difficult. I've been pretty good at not subjecting people to these (besides poor Sarah) but that's why the idea of so much time alone appeals to me. I can be weird and difficult and no one is there to see it. New Mexico, the west, a distant, dusty, lonely sanitarium.

Wow, what am I saying? I'm fine.

Really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Keynote Address to the Calumet High School Class of 2016