I said I can't open my eyes/
I said I'm hot and river blind/
I've lain through the echoing evening/
In dim purgatorial musings...

I have been sick for five straight days; I think I've lost hold with reality! I went to the movies last night with Paulie and Sophia and had a good time, but then I went home and coughed until three in the morning. I've averaged about three hours of sleep over the previous five days, which sucks. But there is something profound about teaching through all of this. I've been oddly giddy/ happy for a few weeks now, and this sickness hasn't really tempered that.

Am I going to die?

I've dreamt visions lately, of the profoundest sort. Everything feels possible, like the ways have opened up before me, and even though I've shook through the last week, I've seen the bigger pictures, and I know that I am where I am supposed to be.

Being alone has never felt so good. I just want to get better...whomever has the voodoo doll, work the legs or something.

Rhonda, who is just back from England, told me that she feels like she is important to God, and after that, what else matters? 'Tis a nice way to look at things.

Hi Sophia! Caught you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i'm mad at you. how dare you know my weakness??? no, i hate you. stop that. let me be...

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

Lovely Jewels in Joy Designed