My favourite words:

thunderstorm
gloaming
equatorial
dazzling
euphonious
travel
tintinnabulation
resonance
valley
autumnal
effluvium
luminous
cumulus
hinterlands
collossal
wilderness
copse

I went camping over the weekend, to beautiful Wyalusing State Park in western Wisconsin with Sarah and Evil Lucas. It was nice to get away, though I'm really not burned out with school yet. I'm having a great time of it, actually.
Sarah Mean and I are going to Galena next month, to see the fall colors (and a bunch of damn, stinking ass yuppie tourists - I'll spit on them all). Fall is the season of lights, fall is the season of travel.

Happy birthday Leonard Cohen - the bard of mordant humour turns 70.

Tonight I embark.

My cat barfed on my dirty clothes.

copse
blazing
glow
vastness

Add more words.


Comments

Anonymous said…
"My favourite words"?

Favourite? What's with the o-u? What are you, a freakin' limey? :)

-CK
Anonymous said…
Mouse. That's the best word. Or in German: Maus.

Mickey Mantle

Popular posts from this blog

My Keynote Address to the Calumet High School Class of 2016