An open letter from Tyler Brugioni (My mother):

I want to thank all those peacefully demonstrating a war they believe is illegal. The world is watching and they need to know that not all Americans feel that this war is just. It is a war of agression, for colonization. Bush told the world that Iraq will soon be ours, and NO ONE can tell him no. He needs no one's permission.

I'm sure some people in our nation would be cheering if someone promised to depose Bush, but most of us would fight to the death to keep our country from being occupied by a foreign government - in fact we have, as our history will attest.

My thoughts are always with our soldiers and children, siblings and spouses, who are risking their life for their government, both here and in Iraq.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Keynote Address to the Calumet High School Class of 2016

Lovely Jewels in Joy Designed