Pardon my Heart
I am sitting in the climate-controlled emptiness of the computer lab on my lunch hour. I felt so great to start the day, had a good night with Sarah last night. I'm learning to laugh at my childishness. We went to Subway and Office DepotMax and bought Aspen a present at Target (a nice Cubs shirt) and then home. I'm not sure how to word this because I know that you/she read(s) this but I just want to say that I really appreciate you/her. We are both handfulls and neither of us know what to expect at the next moment, which adds to the fun I suppose. (Eh?) Confusing? Good. But I certainly do appreciate these things.
ANYhoo, got my printer working (Adam gave me a printer and I haven't blown it up yet) and look forward to self-publishing my short stories so now I can force everyone to read them.
But now I feel like CRAP. Just feel cynical, phlegmatic. Waiting for the money to roll in but it always rolls out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

Lovely Jewels in Joy Designed