"I'm deep inside myself but I'll get out some how/ And I'll stand before you and I'll bring a smile to your eyes." -Neil, of course.
"Lonely mountains, they look so tired/ And it's a perfect day to lock yourself inside." - Beck
I'm coming off nearly a solid month of unending emotion (both good and sad) and felt ready to hit the stratosphere when my body decided to revolt. I think I have the plague or something. I am usually very positive, but feel whiney and pathetic right now. (I want my momma.) Does sickness affect your mind? Nothing is linear, just a jumbled mass of crap, that I can't even explain. I'm tired. I've been incredibly creative (well...that depends on your perspective) and have turned out a lot of writing. But I'm spinning my wheels.
"I'm young inside and old inside. I'm confused and full of random pictures. Perhaps in Istanbul where my vision took me, I'll find the trail again." -Fluffy.
I always say too much. I want to be more mysterious, have more of an edge, but communication has always been central to me. I can't be someone I'm not, so I won't.
"You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. There are things about me you wouldn't understand, things you couldn't understand, things you shouldn't understand. I'm a loner, a rebel. So long." - Pee-Wee Herman
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Keynote Address to the Calumet High School Class of 2016