Today is the solstice, the longest day of the year, but there is no sun. I didn't get to take my morning ride to school, so now I am all keyed up and jumpy with no thought organization. I have three journals to do in the next hour and I am updating here. Good thing I'm so good looking, 'cause I ain't got much common sense. :)
My friends Jeff and Tina are getting married tomorrow. It is awesome because they both annoy eachother but are so in love they can look past this. Jeff told me that he is excited to get married. I am excited for him.

I've changed my password, so hopefully whoever was getting into my acount and sending inappropriate e-mails will henceforth be frustrated. He has turned me into a bit of a stud though, hasn't he? I can't even say the word "hung" with a straight face, and he apparently rattled it off rapid-fire. Hope you all enjoyed my very public tar-and-feathering. :)

Sarah bought me a present for my birthday last night. Thank you, Sarah. I get a lot of credit for being energetically optimistic, and sure, I am. But people like Sarah are just as optimistic and enthused about life, but don't get the thanks they deserve because they aren't quite as "in your face" about it as I am. So, here's your thanks. It means a lot to me.
"The rain fell slow, down on all the roofs of uncertainty
I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me." - Pink Floyd
I am such an idiot. I just wasted half an hour. I deserve a flogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Keynote Address to the Calumet High School Class of 2016